- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
N3-06. Color Wheel
Demonstrate additive color mixing of lights.
Color wheel with fast rotator and goose neck lamp with 100 watt bulb.
When the color wheel is illuminated by good white light and spun on a fast rotator it appears white (well, almost white).
Instructions and Information Sheet: Newton's Color Disk, 65601, Science Kit & Boreal Laboratories, Tonawanda, NY.