- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
L6-08. Real Image Of Converging Lens - Light Bulb
To show the real image of a converging lens.
Light bulb with 10cm and 20cm convex lenses.
Hold the lens above the light bulb at a distance slightly greater than the focal length of the lens to cast an image of the trademark onto the ceiling. Change lenses to change the magnification.