- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
L6-34. Optical Board - Chromatic Aberration In Lens
To show chromatic aberration in a convex lens.
Optical board with wide slit baffle and convex lens.
Choose appropriate baffle for a central ray with two extreme rays. The chromatic aberration, seen as dispersion in either of the two extreme rays, can be enhanced by cutting off part of the outgoing dispersed ray with a card or your finger.