- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
L1-04. Point Source - Flashlight Bulb
To demonstrate optical characteristics of a "point source."
Small flashlight or bulb mounted onto battery.
Light from the point source propagates in straight lines from the source outward. It can be seen at the same place by everyone, and casts a shadow in every direction, etc.