- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
K8-21. Microwaves - Waveguides
To see what microwave waveguide components look like and to discuss their functions.
Microwave waveguide components: directional coupler, noise source, adapter, attenuator, power mixer, E bend; descriptive literature.
Six microwave system components are available for inspection. Also provided is descriptive
material from a catalog for some of these components.