- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
K7-43. Relaxation Oscillator - Neon Lamp
To demonstrate a pulse circuit with different pulse rates.
Flasher circuit plus 1 microfarad capacitor and 0.5 and 5.0 megohm resistors.
A series RC circuit is used to control how fast the voltage builds up across a neon lamp, causing it to discharge. Substitute resistors and capacitor can be inserted into the clip-board circuit to change the flash rate.