- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
K7-42. Barricade Flasher
To demonstrate a barricade flasher circuit.
Barricade flasher with circuit.
This is the device which is often seen along highways to call attention to a barricade in the road. It is a bit more complicated than a simple RC circuit, but does use an RC time constant to control the rate at which the lamp flashes.