- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
K5-43. Non-Ohmic Device - V Vs. I
To demonstrate the non-linearity of the V vs. I curve for a diode.
Ohm's law apparatus with zener diode.
A zener diode is connected in series with a resistor across the output of a power supply. Observe the current vs. voltage as the voltage is varied. The voltage and current are read from projection meters when the device is placed on an overhead projector.