- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
K5-11. Battery Model
Simple model of a battery using a human as the source of energy.
Two triangular tracks with mounting supports, four ball bearings, stabilizing brick.
The instructor acts as a "battery," raising the potential of the ball bearing "electrons." The electrical potential is expended as the ball bearings flow down to a point of lower potential energy, whereupon the instructor (battery) raises them again to repeat the process.