- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
K2-22. Induction Coil With Light Bulb
To demonstrate magnetic induction with 110 VAC.
Induction coil with light bulb load.
For safety, the ground fault protection device is used with this demonstration.
Closing the switch puts 110 VAC on the primary coil, which is coupled to the secondary coil (on top) by a ferromagnetic core. The induced current in the secondary coil lights the 110 VAC light bulb.