- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
K2-28. Demountable Transformer - 10 Kv Arc
To demonstrate that a large voltage increase is attainable using a transformer.
Letbold demountable transformer core with 250 turn primary and 23,000 turn secondary, secondary electrodes.
The primary coil is plugged into 110 VAC. The turn ratio of nearly 100 produces a large secondary voltage which arcs across electrodes placed on the output of the secondary coil.