- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
J3-14. Flux Model - Electrostatics
To aid visualization of flux at an angle through a surface.
Shows red flux lines and blue plane, oblique to the flux lines, represented by the blue vector area. This◙should help in visualizing the dot product of E and dA.
Lecture Demonstrations Diagram and Data Sheets.