- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
J2-32. Jacob's Ladder - Portable
To demonstrate Jacob's ladder.
Jacob's ladder mounted on spark coil with 5V power supply.
Ths version of Jacob's ladder works using a 5V spark coil. The discharge travels up a tube, creating an◙interesting sound which you can ask your students to explain using their vast knowledge of acoustics.
Lecture Demonstrations Records Sheet.