- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
J1-41. Conductors And Insulators
To demonstrate the difference between materials that conduct electricity and those that do not.
Two electroscopes, positive and negative charging materials, aluminum wire, wooden stick.
Two electroscopes are charged with equal and opposite charges. The electroscopes are then connected by clean rods of different materials, some of which will conduct and some of which will not.