- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
I6-32. Molecular Motion Demo - Random Motion In Gases
To model random molecular motion.
Molecular Motion Demonstrator as pictured.
A set of small balls of the same mass models the air. Random motion of any ball can be observed. The average speed of "molecules" of different masses can be compared.