- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
I5-32. Stirling Engine
To demonstrate a Stirling engine.
Stirling engine, gas burner, engine accessories.
Heating the heat sink on the engine starts the flywheel rotating. It may take a minute or so, and need a bit of a push.
Stirling Cycle Engine, Owner's Manual, Model 1. Andy Ross, Stirling Cycle Engines,
Published by Solar Engines, Phoenix, 1977.