- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
I1-52. Tuning Fork At Liquid Nitrogen Temperature
To demonstrate the change in frequency of a tuning fork at liquid nitrogen temperature.
Two identical tuning forks with hammer, liquid nitrogen.
Cool down one of the two identical tuning forks in liquid nitrogen. When it is cooled, beats are observed between identical tuning forks, one of which has been cooled.