- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
H2-53. Beats - Audio Oscillators And Speakers
To hear beats.
Two oscillators with loudspeakers.
To obtain beats, set the two oscillators to the same amplitude at very nearly the same frequency. Adjust the frequency of one oscillator to change the beats.