- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Transverse Waves On A Long Spring
To demonstrate transverse waves.
Long tight spring with handle and clamping plate, clamp.
Clamp the spring to the lecture table and hold the other end with some tension. Shake the end with various frequencies to illustrate transverse waves.