- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Air Table - Transverse And Longitudinal Waves
To demonstrate transverse and longitudinal waves using an air table.
Air table, 8 pucks and 9 light springs.
Identical pucks are attached by light springs diagonally across the air table. Either transverse or longitudinal waves can be created by hand in this system.