- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Pendulum With Large-Angle Oscillation - Portable
To illustrate large-angle pendular oscillations and the 360 degree pendulum.
Small physical pendulum on folding stand with travel clamp.
The motion of a small-angle oscillation can be compared with large-angle oscillations. The motion of a 360 degree pendulum with just enough energy to execute complete circles can be observed or compared with calculations.