- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
To show the surface of a container of water in a swinging pendulum.
Water container pendulum with colored water, stand.
A container with water is suspended as a pendulum. When the container is held to one side, the water◙moves to its lowest point and the surface remains horizontal. When it is released and swings as a pendulum, the water spreads out uniformly on the bottom of the container and stays at rest at all times.