- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Hot Air Balloon
To show that hot air is less dense than cold air by operating a hot air balloon.
Mylar balloon, 15-amp heat gun.
A 15-ampere hot air gun is used to inflate a hot air balloon. The buoyant force becomes sufficient that the balloon will rise.