- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Fluid Pressure Vs Depth - Aneroid Gauge
To show water pressure versus depth with an aneroid gauge.
Calibrated jar of water, L-tube connected to aneroid gauge.
An L-shaped glass tube, connected to an aneroid gauge, is immersed in water. The pressure at any depth is indicated directly on the gauge.◙
Lecture Demonstration Information Sheet.