- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Stroboscope And Fan
To demonstrate rotational motion using a stroboscope.
Fan and stroboscope, as photographed.
Using a stroboscope, motion of the fan can be slowed down, stopped, or "reversed." The idea of how a stroboscope works and the nature of rotary motion can then be discussed.