- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Power - Instructor Dragging Concrete Block
To demonstrate power where it is clear that the instructor is working.
31 kG concrete block, carpet sample, nylon rope, 100 Newton scale and handle.
Drag block with uniform speed and measure the force. Calculate the power from the force, the distance traveled, and the time elapsed.