- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Air Table - Collisions Of Pucks
To qualitatively demonstrate elastic and inelastic two-dimensional collisions.
Air table, pucks, velcro collars.
Two or more pucks can be used to demonstrate elastic collisions. Use velcro collars on pucks to produce perfectly inelastic collisions. Several masses of pucks are available.
PIRA 1N40.20, 21, and 22)