- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Accelerometer On Rotator
To show that the surface of a rotating liquid assumes a parabolic shape.
Accelerometer with mounting adapter and hand rotator, as photographed.
Rotate the accelerometer at a constant rate to show the parabolic surface.