- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Acceleration By Iterated Blows
To illustrate the numerical technique by which a computer carries out integration of the equation a = F/m.
Bowling ball and mallet; optional 20 foot track for the case of linear motion.
The bowling ball is accelerated by a series of small blows with the mallet. Both linear and centripetal acceleration can be illustrated.