- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Hooke'S Law - Compressing A Spring
To demonstrate Hooke's law for a spring under compression.
Spring on stand, five equal weights, meterstick, as photographed.
Add weights to observe that the compression of the spring is proportional to the amount of weight added.