- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Lever - Wrecking Bar
To demonstrate the large force attainable using a lever.
Two 2"x4" boards nailed together, crowbar, clamps to hold wood steady as shown in photograph.
Use the lever to pry apart two 2"x4" boards which have been nailed together.