- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Lever And Loaded Wagon
To demonstrate the mechanical advantage of a lever.
Wagon, short 4"x4" fulcrum, long 2"x4" lever, people.
The rear of the wagon can be lifted with the fulcrum one or two feet from the end of the lever. Even with one or two students on the wagon, the wagon can easily be lifted with a moderate downward force on the lever.