- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Equilibrium Of Torques - Small
To demonstrate equilibrium of torques.
Scale with support and weights, as photographed.
Small groups only; B2-32 is a larger version.
Weights are hung at points along the scale to balance torques about the center of the scale.