- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
To illustrate some properties of the vector product.
Vector product model, as photographed.
The directions of the two vectors A and B, along with their vector product AxB are illustrated using the model. The cross product can be adjusted in length, but not reduced to zero.
M. E. Gardner, The Vector Cross Product in Elementary Electrodynamics, AJP 18, 110-12, (1950).