- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Probability Board - Projection
To demonstrate the Gaussian distribution.
Probability demonstrator, as photographed, on overhead projector.
Tilt device so that balls roll into top region. Then place board on face of overhead projector, allowing balls to roll into troughs with the characteristic distribution.
(PIRA 1A20.10) Operating instruction sheet is in Demonstration Reference File.