- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Line Integral Model
To illustrate the geometry for line integrals.
Line integral model, as photographed.
This model might be helpful in discussing Maxwell's equations in integral form.
The small square along one horizontal axis represents the route around which the line integral may be determined. It can be translated and/or rotated for a variety of situations.