- A. General Materials & Mathematics
- B. Statics
- C. Kinematics & Dynamics
- D. Rotational Mechanics
- E. Gravitation & Astronomy
- F. Fluid Mechanics
- G. Vibrations & Mechanical Waves
- H. Sound
- I. Thermodynamics
- J. Electrostatics & Magnetostatics
- K. Electromagnetic Principles
- L. Geometrical Optics
- M. Wave Optics
- N. Spectra & Color
- O. Vision
- P. Modern Physics
Masses - Kilogram & Pound
To compare the pound and the kilogram.
Two masses, as photographed.
Two weights, as shown. Can be passed around among the students.
Robert A. Nelson, Foundations of the International System of units (SI), TPT 19, 596-613 (1981). Jerry D. Wilson, Metric bargains, TPT 22, 524 (1984). Carl C. Sartain, Magnitude of the Newton, AJP 21, 144 (1953).